Pages

5/25/2013

5 Years Together

Five years ago today Antoine and I went on our first date.  That day is the day by which we mark the start of our relationship.  The past five years have been some of the best of my life.  We bought a house, started a little furry family and traveled and seen new places together.  Though we have not gone without our hardships and problems, together we've come out stronger and happier than ever!  And each day my love for him grows.  I am so thankful for this life and love we have, and I eagerly look forward to many, many more years together.

Now, when it came to thinking up a good gift for Antoine nothing that came to mind seemed fitting.  Sure, he'd like whatever I got him, but none of my ideas seemed fitting for 5 years together...so I decided to make him a book.  It's an accordion style books with photos of us and places we've been together.  Since traveling has become such a big part of our relationship and is one of the things we enjoy doing most together, it only seemed right to include these photos.  Here's a little look...


For our anniversary, we're spending the day exploring Seattle!  We're starting the day off with a Pike Place market tour and we'll be ending the day with dinner at the Pink Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment