Pages

7/30/2014

4th of July Backyard Fun with Cheese

After our long walk in French Park on the 4th of July Antoine and I ran some errands and then headed over to my sister's house to relax for the evening.  My sister and brother-in-law were out of town for the weekend and we were supposed to feed their cats that night so we decided to take advantage of their newly finished patio and grill up some dinner while we were there.  Hijacking your backyard is what family is all about, right?  Anyway, we decided to bring Cheese along since our backyard isn't fenced in so he doesn't really have the opportunity to run around unleashed unless he's at the dog park.  And we also obviously brought his beloved ball to keep him company.  He loves that thing!  And I brought along my camera, because obviously it's been too long since I dedicated an entire post to Cheese.  Prepare yourself for some cuteness...
Playing fetch is awesome!
Except when mom won't give you the ball!
Not surprising, but after a while he usually gets tired and gives up.  
Basset hounds need to relax too!  But once they get their second wind, they're back at it...
That face!
Antoine snapped this photo of me and Cheesy and I'm in love with it!  I usually hate having my picture taken, but I had had a couple drinks and look at him posing like a little angel.  So cute!

That was our 4th of July; a nice long walk in French Park, running errands, and some fun with Cheese in my sis' backyard.  It was laid back and relaxing, just the way we like it.  I have some more photos to share from that weekend, but I'll probably save those for next weekend.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment