Pages

7/21/2014

Happy Birthday!

Today is Antoine's 33rd birthday!!  I'm sad that I have to be at work today, so I thought I'd do a little birthday tribute to my favorite person on the planet, my partner and husband, Antoine.
 Obviously, I love him and I'm kind of crazy about him...I mean, I did just married him!  But let me tell you why I'm so nuts about him.  First and foremost, he makes me smile!  He has a knack for it actually. 
 And he makes me laugh!  He says the silliest, craziest, most adorable things all the time! 
 I am so eternally grateful that I get to share my home and life with him!  To have his love and support each day means more to me than I can put into words.  I'm not the easiest person to live with, I'm pretty opinionated and stubborn, and Antoine is the exact opposite.  He's laid back and easy going, but he also gets excited about things we do together, which just makes everything so much more special and meaningful! 

So happy birthday to my love, my travel buddy, my best friend, and my furr-babies' dad!  I love you so much and I am so glad you were born and that I found you!  Happy birthday, Tran!


photos:  apple picking '13, Cheese trying to snag some of Antoine's dinner (Instagram), our trip to Seattle '13, Austin City Limits '13

No comments:

Post a Comment