Pages

7/29/2014

Pollination

We all know how crazy I am about flowers.  Obsessive is probably the best way to describe me when there are flowers around and I have a camera in my hands.  The only thing that's worse...flowers with bees buzzing around them.  I don't know what I find so interesting about it, but bees collecting pollen/nectar is just so mesmerizing to me!  Maybe it's that they are busily doing their job and barely noticing that there's a large camera shoved in their little bee faces?  They're so intent on collecting that pollen or nectar, so focused on the task, that they aren't scary anymore.  When a bee is just buzzing around, especially around my head, I find them terrifying.  I am constantly worried of getting stung.  But when a bee is busy at work all my fears melt away because I really seem to be the last thing on their mind.  It's kind of awesome.  So, here, a photo dump of flowers and bees...

I have more July 4th photos to share, probably this week, but I also took a bunch of photos this weekend that I'm really looking forward to sharing soon.  Until then, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment