Pages

11/22/2013

Light Through the Trees

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so glad it's Friday because I've got a long weekend ahead of me, my family's annual cabin weekend, and a long to-do list.  Though my list is considerably shorter now that my wonderful boyfriend decided to clean half of the house, bathe the dog and do the dishes last night while I was seeing Catching Fire with the girls.  Seriously Antoine, you are the best!

Before I start packing for this (hopefully) fun, chaotic weekend ahead I wanted to share the last of my photos from Mohican State Park.  As my sister and I were walking through the woods, the light was cascading through the trees in the most beautiful way.  And although I tried, I really wasn't able to capture just how spectacular it was, but I'll share the photos I took anyway...

Oh Fall, I love you!  Those sometimes subtle, sometimes vibrant shades of gold, amber and crimson against the still green leaves is just so beautiful.  Like I said, I'm definitely going to make a point to visiting Mohican once it starts to warm up.  Every time I visit and explore a new park, especially a state park, I realize just how much beauty there is in Ohio that I just haven't experienced before even though I've lived here my whole life.  Do you have any favorite parks in Ohio?  I'm always looking for suggestions.  Some of my favorites that I've visited so far have been Hocking Hills and Cuyahoga Valley National Park (which I need to explore more)!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment