Pages

12/30/2013

Experimenting with Film (Black & White Edition)

A while back, probably a good three months by now, Antoine and I woke up early one Saturday morning and, struck by how gorgeous it was outside and having an unreasonable amount of energy for us first thing in the morning, we decided to take Cheese to French Park for a walk.  With the beautiful sun shining down and the dew on the grass I decided to grab my film camera and loaded it with some black & white film my sister had given me.  I've never shot with black & white film before, but I figured what the heck and gave it a shot.  The finished product isn't anything to write home about, but it was a fun little experiment for me and taught me a couple things.
This one and the next one are my favorites of the batch.  I love all the little droplets of water shimmering in the sunlight.
I can never resist snapping a photo or two of this guy!  He's just so handsome.



No comments:

Post a Comment