Pages

1/02/2014

Fall on Film

Happy new year everyone!  My new year celebration was pretty mellow since I've never been a big new years person.  Antoine and I just lounged around and ate some homemade flan.  I spent most of my new years day off from work baking like a crazy person, because that's what I do!  Anyway, back to 35mm film...

Along with the roll of black & white I had developed, I also took in an ancient color roll with 36 exposures on it.  I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but I'm pretty pleased.  It's basically a hodgepodge of Fall pictures, some from Spring Grove Cemetery, some from French Park and some from Wellington, OH.
The ginkgo trees at Spring Grove.
Can you tell I have a thing for French Park?
Cheese's "Elvis" face!
Handsome man!
Mohican State Park.
One of the many fantastic old houses in Wellington.

These photos make me miss Fall.  I've hated this in-between weather we've been having lately.  I, unlike a lot of people out there, love the snow, so I'm very pleased to see the flakes falling this morning.  Stay safe and warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment