Pages

12/04/2013

Butterfly

I know, I've been slacking on blogging again...as Antoine likes to remind me!  Things have just been busy and hectic lately, though I'll admit I didn't do anything over the long holiday weekend except watch Lost and snuggle up on the couch with Cheese.  But can you blame me?  It was chilly and technically I was on vacation.  Anyway, I'm still working on my photos from my family's weekend in Hocking Hills.  But to tide you over here's some shots of a monarch butterfly who decided to hang outside our house for a couple days in October.  We initially found him lounging around by our front porch looking a little wary, so I put him on a leaf and transported him to a safe, less windy portion of our porch.  Then after I took far too many photos of him, I moved him to the basil plant on our back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment