Pages

3/06/2014

Devou Park Overlook

Oh, hi there!  Sorry I disappeared for a while.  I was feeling slightly wretched up until this morning.  It was one of those things where you're not like full on sick but you feel like you're getting sick.  It was kind of miserable.  But I pounded back Emercen-C like it was going out of style and now I'm happy to report that I feel like a human again.

Anyway, back to Antoine and my day of fun...first we went to Krohn (yay flowers!) and then we filled up on a delicious lunch at A Tavola.  Well, Antoine had one more thing in mind before we concluded our day of fun...Devou Park.  If you're not familiar with it, Devou Park sits on a hill in Northern Kentucky and has an overlook of downtown Cincinnati.  Antoine and I had never been but always wanted to go.
The overlook!  It's not the easiest place to find if you've never been, but it's definitely worth the search.

After taking some shots from the overlook of downtown, we took a little walk around...

And that was the end of our New-camera-day-of-fun (as Antoine coined it).  We got home, changed into our pajamas, split some tasty donuts and turned back into our homebody selves!  

No comments:

Post a Comment