Pages

10/04/2013

The Bee's Knees

I'm sorry, but I just can't seem to help myself when it comes to bees this year!  I'm obsessed, what can I say.  Even more shocking is that throughout all of summer, jamming my camera into these bees' little faces and I haven't been stung once!  I haven't even come close.  I think they like having their picture taken.  And as long as they're cool with I'm just going to keep on snapping photos of them...so there!


This guy was my favorite, because of his crazy, psychedelic eyes...
All these were taken at French Park last weekend.  Apparently, French Park is like a bee mecca...perhaps that's just another reason why I'm so crazy about that park!

As you read this, Antoine and I are flying high in the sky on our way to Texas!  As soon as we land we'll be heading off to the Austin City Limits Festival to check out some great music.  I'm particularly looking forward to Kings of Leon, Vampire Weekend, Portugal. The Man, and Walk the Moon!  While I'm super excited, but I'm a little bit nervous about the crazy big crowds that will be at ACL!  The hermit inside is panicking a little, but I can't wait for the all the music, good food and cool western-y stuff (like the Longhorns in Fort Worth).  Texas, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment