Pages

2/12/2013

Soft Focus Cheese


Since I still haven't begun to sort through, organize and edit my photos from (my amazing birthday weekend in) Montreal, let me attempt to regale you with some soft-focus shots of Cheese.  Last week, while waiting for Antoine to get home from work, I decided to play around with my 50mm lens and shoot some photos of Cheese.  Manual focus is definitely something I struggle with, but the only way to get better is to practice, right?! Shooting manually is something I struggle with since I'm still new to it and have never taken a photography class, but I really want to learn and get better at it.  These aren't the best photos ever, but the subject is darn cute, isn't he!?

 He likes to pretend he doesn't like having his picture taken, but we all know he loves the attention!


 So serious!

 I love when he tucks a paw or two under his chest...too cute!

Really?

And one of Gui, for good measure.  Because he actually stood still for a couple seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment