Pages

10/10/2014

Campfire Magic

Since it's Friday and I've been slacking on posts lately (and I have a thing for posting gifs on Fridays) here's a couple gifs of the campfire from our recent camping trip in Mohican...

There's just something so magical about a campfire!  It's so warm and mesmerizing.  Though I only got to enjoy one campfire this summer, I'm hopeful that next summer will be filled with lots of camping adventures and campfires.

Happy Friday everyone!  Any awesome plans in the works this weekend?  A and I were hoping to go see Gone Girl, but I'm still working my way through the book so that'll have to wait.  Instead we might check out the Cincinnati Nature Center which I've never been to but have been hearing awesome things about for years.  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment