Pages

3/18/2013

Ring of Fire

I wish all weekends could include a campfire, because I don't know if there's anything better?  Oh yeah, there is...a campfire with s'mores!  Mmm, s'mores.  Add in some quality time with good friends and you've got one hell of a weekend!

Our campire from girl's weekend, just behind our cabin.



I hope you all had a great weekend!? Sadly, it's Monday. *whomp whomp*  But it's okay, because all you have to do to make Monday bearable is think of three simple things: campfires, good times with friends and marshmallows.  Then just let your mind drift off into pure happiness.

*FYI, I took a million pictures our fire...this is me holding back!  You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. We totally agree with needing a campfire every weekend! Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something about a campfire that makes all the stress melt away. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog - Jessica

      Delete