Pages

6/27/2014

Sea Turtles!!

Apparently I didn't get my fill of sea turtles in yesterday's post.  Plus I figured since it was Friday and I didn't want to jump into my Oahu photos just yet, here's some sea turtle gifs I created...

I mean, come on!  How awesome are sea turtles!?  I love them...maybe just a little too much!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so glad the weekend is nearly here.  Our weekends have been flying by lately, but now we're one weekend away from our long 4th of July weekend, which I am very excited about!  This weekend we've got a lot in the works (if the weather cooperates)...blueberry picking, cleaning, bike riding, baking, and possibly jam making!  It should be fun.  Anything exciting weekend plans in your future?

As a side note, here's what I'm hoping to make with all the blueberries we pick:

Let's see if I can get to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment