Pages

4/18/2016

Treasures

Let's rewind again, back to my 30th birthday and our weekend trip to Louisville.  After our tour and tasting at Maker's Mark, we headed toward Louisville to check into our hotel.  For dinner I was craving Mexican food so we decided to check out El Mundo, which was awesome and I would highly recommend to anyone.  On our way to El Mundo I spotted a bunch of stuff surrounding a storefront/house that looked familiar.  I had around turn around so we could investigate.  Then I figured out what we were looking at...Jerry's Junk.  I'd first heard about Jerry's Junk from one of the blog I love, the Dainty Squid, and that's why it all looked so familiar.

The light was quickly fading but I decided to get in some shots really quick before we made our way to the restaurant.


What an interesting place, right?  When we go back to Louisville next time I definitely want to spend a little more time there, you know, taking it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment