Pages

1/06/2015

Autumn in Spring Grove: Part 1

Here's how behind I am in editing/posting photos, these photos are from October!  Yes, I am now two and a half months behind in postings...but at least that means I get to look at fall photos, which always makes me happy!  I took these one evening in Spring Grove Cemetery, scrambling around taking as many photos as I could before the sun went down and they closed their gates.  This batch was taken before the sun was starting to set, but I have another batch I'll share later this week that were taken closer to sunset.
I really liked this shrub because it's leaves looked like hearts...though I have no idea what it's called.
I love ginkgos.  They are just so bright and sunny looking in the fall!
More heart leaves from that same shrub.
An empty cicada shell clinging to a tree.
I love hydrangeas, even when they start to fade, and these pink ones were particularly lovely.

That's all for now, though I will share more Spring Grove photos later this week.  And hopefully next week I'll have my first 365 Project post to share (*warning- it's already looking like it's going to be mostly photos of food and my fur-kids)!

No comments:

Post a Comment