Pages

2/22/2013

Bad Juju

The last couple weeks have been riddled with bad luck for me and for a lot of people around me.  First, I fall and fracture my ankle.  Then I come down with a cold this week, after having been around not one person who been sick.  And, I just had a nasty upper respiratory infection in early January which took forever to get rid of.  Something is royally messed up with my immune system!  Anyway, one of our volunteers at work got in a fender bender last week.  A coworker had a rock go into the compressor of his car which cost $1K to replace.  Then this morning Antoine slips on ice and bangs himself all up and his hand starts bleeding.  Jesus, this shit is crazy!  It needs to stop!  So, seriously...be careful out there people, it's dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment